Most Inspirational Quotes From Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson
Anything worth attaining usually requires our maximum effort.
“Blood, Sweat and Respect. First two you give, the last one you earn.” —Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
2. Don’t just celebrate that the opportunity is here. Be ready to take advantage of opportunities when they come.
“When You Walk Up To Opportunities’ Door-Don’t Knock It. Kick That B*tch In, Smile and Introduce Yourself.” —Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
3. No matter how painful your past is, there’s something you can take from it to learn about how to approach today.
“I Like To Use The Hard Times in The Past, To Motivate Me Today.”—Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
4. Outworking the competition and being yourself are the most crucial ingredients to true success.
“The Road To Success and Greatness Is Always Paved With Consistent Hard Work. Outwork Your Competitors; Be Authentic And Above All Else. Chase Your Greatness.” —Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
5. Successful people made proactive decisions at some point to be great.
“Success at anything will always come down to this: Focus & Effort, and we control both.”—Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
6. Authenticity is key. No one can do you better than you.
“One of the most important things you can accomplish is just being yourself.” —Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
7. Very few people emphasize how important being kind is when making it big, but it‘s crucial.
“Not only do I think being nice and kind is easy, but being kind, in my opinion is important.” —Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
8. Putting yourself ahead of the pack is something your future self will thank you for.
“We do today what they won’t, so tomorrow we accomplish what they can’t.” —Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
9. You’d be surprised how much you can handle.
“When life puts you in touchy situations, don’t say “Why Me?” Just say “Try Me.” —Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
10. Always document your growth and have a plan.
“Think back 5 years ago. Think of where you’re at today. Think ahead 5 years and what you want to accomplish. Be Unstoppable.” —Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
11. Looks and material things fade away, trust and true love won’t.
“I want someone who can trust that my big hands are going to take care of them.” —Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
12. Don’t take life too seriously – it’s healthy to both laugh at yourself and with others.
“My philosophy is, it’s always very rewarding when you can make an audience laugh. I don’t mind making fun of myself. I like self-deprecating comedy. But I’d like you to laugh with me occasionally, too.” —Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
13. Actions speak louder than words.
“Let your actions do your talking for you.” —Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
14. Be diligent when working for the things you want in life.
“Be humble. Be hungry. And always be the hardest worker in the room.” —Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
15. Always compete with your past self.
“It’s you vs. you.” —Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
16. Anybody can make an excuse, be the type of person who makes a way.
“If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.” —Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
17. Life is going to bring you adversity. Learn how to overcome it, instead of letting it overcome you.
“You either play the game or let the game play you.” —Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
18. No one is perfect, so we might as well embrace our flaws.
“I want to be a man who is truthful and who won’t let pride get in the way. I feel there’s something powerful when a man reaches a point in his life when he can be completely vulnerable.” —Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
19. Anything worth achieving takes time.
“Success isn’t an overnight thing. It’s when every day you get a little better than the day before. It all adds up.” —Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
20. Showing your love is more impactful than confessing it.
“If I love you, I show you I love you every day. Little things, big things.” —Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
21. Your ego can hold you back from many things.
“Check your ego at the door. The ego can be the great success inhibitor. It can kill opportunities, and it can kill success.” —Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
22. There’s many resources out there, always know you’re not alone in depression.
“I found that with depression, one of the most important things that you can realize is that you’re not alone.” —Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
23. You’re stuck with one body, be careful what you put in it.
“Nutrition is so important. It can’t be stressed enough.” —Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
24. Sometimes nothing’s worse than a person who can’t take constructive criticism.
“I learned a long time ago how to be coachable.” —Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
25. We are all faced with moments where we’re hit with the unexpected.
“Life is anything but predictable.” —Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson